Sow Brussels sprouts, cabbages, carrots, cauliflowers, lettuces, onions, leeks, parsnips, peas, radishes, spinach, tomatoes and turnips.
- Plant artichokes, garlic, winter lettuce, early potatoes, rhubarb and seakale when conditions allow
- Harden off plants that have wintered under cloches – cauliflowers and lettuces
- Under glass sow aubergines, broad beans, French beans, beetroot, celery, tomatoes, marrows and peppers
- Plant potatoes for forcing
- Finish pruning damsons, plums and quince
- Make a new bed for strawberries